Mid-Week Rides: Locke and Sacramento
We didn’t plan on going to Sacramento, today. The plan
had us visiting beautiful down town Locke and then heading toward Rio
Vista. The plan didn’t work when we were on one side of the river and
the ferry to take us to the other side has not been running for three
days. Go back or forward: always an interesting question. Randy
headed back as he had some afternoon business grabbing his attention.
The rest of us decided that we’d never been to Sacramento on a mid-week
ride, so why not!
(1) the start
(2) The first of many drawbridges seen this day
(2) Official MugWhump photographer – at work
(2) Lots of levee roads like this
(2) Rough Road
(2) Major WWWobble
(3) Hanson Construction?
(3) Down town Locke
(3) Resting riders
(3) What is Acme Beer?
(3) Stay away during earthquakes
(4) Actor wannabe
(4) More resting riders
(5) Waiting for the ferry to Ryer Island
(6) JetBlu on the Howard Landing Ferry
(9) It’s a bit too long to jump
(9) Disappointed riders
(9) The Major in Motion
(13) Down town Isleton
(13) Time to go home